ACCU-SCOPE® microscopes deliver the quality and performance demanded by discriminating researchers and clinicians. For nearly 100 years, ACCU-SCOPE has developed and produced dependable compound, inverted and stereo microscopes for both routine and advanced observation and imaging applications.
EXC-500 Compound Microscope
• Highly configurable, ergonomic compound microscope fits your style, not the other way around.
• Ideal for clinical and research environments.
• Multi-observer configurations available (from 2 – 10 observers).
• Advanced contrast methods available (brightfield, darkfield, fluorescence, polarization, Gout, phase contrast, DIC).
EXI-410 Inverted Microscope
• Compact inverted microscope ideally suited for tissue culture facilities.
• Available with brightfield, phase contrast, emboss contrast, Hoffman phase contrast and three-channel LED fluorescence.
• Optional trinocular port enables documentation of specimen images.
• Quintuple nosepiece and NIS60 (f=200mm) infinity-corrected objectives.
3075 Zoom Stereo Microscope
• Wide 0.67-4.5x zoom range (6.7:1 zoom ratio).
• Standard super wide 10x focusable eyepieces with 22mm field of view.
• Variety of stands including integrated LED transmitted/reflected illumination stands, boom stands, ball bearing stands, flex arm stands, plain focusing stands, pole stands and diascopic stands.
• Add a camera to the trinocular model for digital imaging.
EXC-400 Compound Microscope
• Robust compound microscope for routine brightfield and fluorescence observation.
• Standard trinocular head is ready for imaging. Just add a camera.
• Standard ceramic-coated stage withstands the rigors of daily use.
• Plan Achromat and semi-Apochromatic lenses from 2x – 100x magnifications.
3000-LED Compound Microscope
• Dependable compound microscope for routine observation in clinical, veterinary and research environments.
• Available with brightfield, darkfield, phase contrast and simple polarization observation techniques.
• Optional trinocular viewing head accepts a digital camera for documentation, measurements, training, and collaboration.
For our complete portfolio of microscopes, cameras and accessories, visit us online at http://accu-scope.com/.